Class 10 Computer Science Note
Form object is an interface that allows the user to input, edit or view data from/in your database.
To create a form for a table using Form wizard, following steps should be taken.
1. In the database window, click Form tab under objects.
2. Click the New button on the database window toolbar.
3. In the New Form dialog box, click on the form wizard option.
4. Click the name of the table that you want to base your form on.
5. Click OK to open the first Form Wizard dialog.
6. Click >> to add the required or all the fields from the selected table and click on Next.
7. Choose a layout and Click Next.
8. Click on the style that you want to apply for the form and click next.
9. Name the form.
10. Click Finish.